What you’ll be working on:
You’ll be asked to work on, and in some cases own, various technology and innovation scouting projects that are critical to achieving the goals of FireMatter’s international corporate clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Research in tech innovation domains (e.g. AR/VR, security, big data, analytics, IoT...)
- Prospecting and relationship management with emerging technology vendors.
- Startup/technology/innovation investigation and analysis.
- Scouting collateral and report development.
- Event planning, promotion and management.
What we are looking for:
- Impeccable, crisp writing skills.
- High sense of accountability i.e. an “owner”.
- Curiosity for learning how things work.
- Clear thinking and attention to details.
- Ability to discover, use and cross-reference complex information.
- Basic understanding of innovation processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor-level coursework in business, finance, law, engineering or science.
- BA in business or engineering.
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Mandarin or other major languages.
- Previous work/internship/project experience in venture capital, finance, R&D, sales or business development.
The fine print:
- This is a PAID internship.
- The minimum internship duration will be 3 months.
- You need to be able to legally work for a US company.
- Working remotely is possible, but you’ll be required to be frequently available for meetings in the San Francisco Bay Area.