What you’ll be working on:
You’ll be asked to work on, and in some cases own, various marketing and business development projects that are critical to growing FireMatter’s business and achieving the goals of FireMatter’s international clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Marketing content and collateral development
- Inbound marketing campaigns
- Outbound marketing and prospecting campaigns
- Lead qualification and development
- Target markets and accounts research
- Positioning, messaging and media relations
- Event marketing projects
What we are looking for:
- Impeccable, crisp writing skills.
- Clear thinking and attention to details.
- High sense of accountability i.e. an “owner”.
- Curiosity for learning how things work.
- Basic understanding of product marketing concepts.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Basic understanding of business development and sales processes.
- Bachelor-level coursework in marketing, business or communications.
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Mandarin or other major languages.
- Previous work/internship/project experience in product marketing, digital marketing, sales, communications or business development.
The fine print:
- This is a PAID internship.
- The minimum internship duration will be 3 months.
- You need to be able to legally work for a US company.
- Working remotely is possible, but you’ll be required to be frequently available for meetings in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Please fill in the form at the top of this page to apply. Thank you.